October Top Ten @ Georgetown
- No Trick or Treat @ Georgetown in 2020 Sadly, due to Covid 19 concerns, our traditional Trick or Treat Night will not take place.
- Area Traffic Report: November 30th is the target date for the completion of Maplecrest Road widening from State Blvd to Trier Road. It will really be nice with wide lanes, new curbs, landscaping and sidewalks on each side of the road. State Blvd. and Maysville Road Bridge replacement and sidewalks is also scheduled to be completed by November 30th.
- Yum Thai Giant Pumpkin Contest Guess the weight of the giant Pumpkin outside of Yum Thai. Great prizes to the winners.
- Halloween Supplies: Costumes, Candy & Decorations Dollar General, Kroger, 24/30 Surplus, and reNEW Upscale Resale have everything you will need to make this holiday perfect.
- Stuff-a-Bus Food Drive November 23-25, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday before Thanksgiving, a bus will be parked out in front of Dollar General collecting food items for Associated Churches food bank. Start gathering your donations today & listen to 101 FM for details.
- Lopshire Flowers Christmas Open House Week November 13-21, preview the gorgeous holiday displays of gifts, ornaments, wreaths & trees. See what is new and sign up to win holiday centerpieces. You will be inspired.
- Support Our Local Georgetown Restaurants, dine in or carry out from one of our many Restaurants: Angel’s Café’, Ziffle’s Ribs, Bandido’s, Yum Thai, TCBY, Peking Chinese, Jeff’s Coney, Tom’s Donuts, Biggby Coffee & Sweets So Geek.
- Cap n’ Cork: Download their new App On line shopping. Quick & Convenient
- Anytime Fitness 21 Day Challenge On Sale Now! October 26th-November 15th
10 X Team Personal Training Sessions. Reserve your Spot!! Call 240-2400 Today
- Smell Less Ugly Household 5 Soap Company next to Biggby Coffee has its new Lip Balm flavors in now…Between the Mask and the Cold Weather you’re gonna need some! Now offering Date Nights with Make Your Own Soap & Kids Bath Balm Classes.
Santa At Subway December 2nd, 10:00AM to 1:30PM